Exam

Exam

Maie Bachmann
Vastuste arv 0

Dear students,

I will answer also here to questions which have been sent to me.

The exams take place in SOC-210. Please register in OIS (Study Information System). In case you cannot come, let me know in advance (or ASAP).
It is not an open-book exam. You will use your brain and pencil. Calculator is not allowed, although some very simple math is included in some questions.  
You do not have a time limit. Some people finish in less than half an hour but the room is booked for a much longer period to eliminate stress due to time constraints.
We usually have around 15 questions, which varies a bit from year to year. 1-3 questions per topic covered.

Grading. You will not get global minus points, but there are local minus points.
Example of a question with 4 choices. Each choice gives maximum 1/4 points
+0.25 -0.25 -0.25 -0.25 gives you 0 for that question (no global minus).
+0.25 +0.25 +0.25 -0.25 gives you 0.5 (local minus)
If you do not select any option from the given choices, the result for that question will be 0. 

Some questions have only one correct answer from the choices given, while others might have several. There might be questions where only a single answer is correct or questions where all the answers are correct. You get max points only if you tick all the correct answers and do not tick the incorrect ones.

BR,
Maie