TalTech Moodle’isse sisselogimine on muutunud!
Seoses Uni-ID põhiste kontode peale üleminekuga toimub keskkonda sisenemine nüüdsest kas Uni-ID, ID-kaardi või Mobiil-ID abil. Kui Teil on Uni-ID, siis Teie varasem kasutajanimi ja parool enam ei tööta.
Kui olete unustanud oma Uni-ID konto parooli, siis saate selle taastada aadressil pass.ttu.ee.
Login to TalTech Moodle has changed!
Due to transition to Uni-ID-based accounts, you can now access the environment using your Uni-ID, ID-card or mobile-ID. If you have a Uni-ID, you can no longer log in with your previous username and password.
If you have forgotten the Uni-ID password, you can reset it at pass.ttu.ee.
Login with Uni-ID
1. Choose the TalTech Uni-ID for authentication on the opening page.
2. Enter your Uni-ID data.
You can restore your Uni-ID account username or password, if you have forgotten them, on the site pass.ttu.ee, to which you can log into using your ID-card or Mobile-ID. In case of problems related to the Uni-ID account, contact the IT support by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +372 620 3333.
Login with Mobile-ID
You must have previously created a Moodle user account, in order to login with Mobile-ID and your user data must include your mobile phone number. In order to add mobile phone number to your profile, click on the profile icon in the header and select:
2. Gear -> Edit profile
3. Scroll to the bottom and open the drop-down menu Optional -> Fill the field Mobile phone -> Click Update profile
The next time you login:
1. Choose Mobile-ID as a means of authentication on the opening page.
2. Enter your Moodle username or mobile number.
3. Click Start login with Mobile-ID.
Login with ID-card
1. Choose ID-card as a means of authentication on the opening page.
What to do in case of an unsuccessful login with an ID-card?
1. Check the web browser settings to see if the ID-card extension for token signing is installed and allowed.
2. Try another web browser where the ID-card extension is installed and allowed. In case of technical difficulties a step-by-step guide can be found HERE.
Login with TAAT (Estonian Academic Authentication and Authorisation Infrastructure)
The TAAT authentication means is aimed at users outside of TalTech. A person who wants to use a service that is loaded into the TAAT environment, does not have to create a separate account, but can use the user account and authentication system of the person’s home institution (identity provider). The TAAT user instructions can be found HERE.
Login with Moodle username and password
It is permitted to login with a Moodle username and password, in case you do not have a Uni-ID account.
Instructions for creating a Moodle account can be found HERE.
Log inMore log in options
You dont have TalTech Uni-ID or TalTech Moodle account?Create Moodle account